New DHS Requirements!

We wanted to be sure everyone is aware of the health, safety and child development requirements effective September 2017.  If you receive CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program) money and you are a licensed or license-exempt center, you will be required to have these minimum training requirements.  

Here are a couple of useful links to help answer questions.  Please email DHS at with any questions, comments or concerns.

There is a new Q&A posted by DHS regarding the new requirements for health, safety, and child development.  This Q&A list will continue to add new questions as they arise.

Please contact us if we can be of further service.