Membership Categories & Benefits
Along with all the wonderful benefits listed below, all members will have access to the following benefits as a member of Illinois AEYC:
- Leadership opportunities on the local and state level to serve on boards, advisory councils, statewide committees, and chapter committees
- Voting rights in Illinois AEYC elections to help shape the future of the early childhood profession
- Member Only Events
Entry Level Membership ($30)
Entry Level membership is a digitally-based introduction to NAEYC and its diverse professional resources. Are you a student or young professional joining NAEYC for the first time? This is where to start!
- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to NAEYC's Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings, including professional liability insurance.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC's online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only VIP lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.
In addition to the national level benefits above, Illinois AEYC offers excellent local benefits to Entry Level members, including:
- Exclusive invitations to dynamic events.
Standard Membership ($69)
Benefits include all Entry Level membership benefits, plus:
- A subscription to one of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals. Choose from five issues of Young Children or five issues of Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
- Registration discounts for NAEYC’s events, including our Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
- Deep discounts and coupons for every teacher’s favorite retail and entertainment venues across the country.
- Complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
In addition to the national level membership benefits above, Illinois AEYC offers excellent local benefits to Standard members, including:
- Leadership opportunities on the local and state level to serve on boards, advisory councils, statewide committees, and chapter committees.
- Discounts on Illinois AEYC Conference and Workshop Registration fees.
- Up-to-date information via targeted e-newsletters.
Premium Membership ($150)
Benefits at this level include all Entry and Standard membership benefits, as well as:
- Four complimentary publications handpicked by NAEYC and delivered to you during your membership year, as well as one additional publication of your choice.
- Subscriptions to both of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals, Young Children and Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- Complimentary registration for two NAEYC online professional learning courses during your membership year.
- Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at NAEYC’s Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
In addition to the national level benefits above, Illinois AEYC offers excellent local benefits to Premium members, including:
- Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at Illinois AEYC’s conference.
Family Membership ($35)
This is an exciting new membership option designed for members outside of the early learning profession, such as parents and other family members.