Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Where do I go to get the current NAEYC position statements?
You can click here to see NAEYC Position Statements on issues related to early childhood education practice, policy, and/or professional development for which there are controversial or critical opinions.
How can I get notified of urgent action alerts?
You can be notified via email of urgent news concerning the Early Childhood community. Sign up for our Urgent Action Alert program at the bottom of this page. You will be asked to submit your email address in order to subscribe. Subscribe with confidence. All email addresses will be kept confidential and will not be sold or distributed to anyone.
How can I get my voice heard?
Find out who your legislator is and how you can contact them:
How did my legislator vote?
See your representative’s voting history here:
- Curated COVID-19 Resources for NAEYC’s Affiliate Network
- Advocacy 101 Webinar
- Advocacy for Everyone
- Details on the CARES Act as it relates to child care from FFYF
- Action Alerts
- Estimates from CLASP about how the $3.5 billion will be allocated to states- COVID19
- Advocacy Partners
- Government Websites
- Finding districts and elected officials
- Public Policy Agenda
- Am I Next? Sacrificing to Stay Open, Child Care Providers Face a Bleak Future Without Relief
- NAEYC Ongoing Effect of Pandemic-State by State
- NAEYC’s Resource Page for Educators on Coping with COVID-19
- Illinois AEYC COVID-19 Survey Report
- State Data: Child Care Providers are Sacrificing to Stay Open and Waiting for Relief
- From the Front Lines The Ongoing Effect of the Pandemic on Child Care
- Governor’s Early Childhood Funding Commission